See special note on colored parts below.
HDMI cables suck. They were designed to quietly camp behind the safety of the TV in your living room. Production environments + HDMI = P.I.T.A. This clamp was designed for use on the Letus MCS DSLR cages. Like all of our gear, it was built around customer requests and features these following bullet points:
- Works with any HDMI cable.
- Thumb screw adjustment on back for easy release and install.
- Can be mounted forward, backward, up, down, sideways, but not inside out. That’s just crazy.
- Slotted base screw mount to fine tune alignment with HDMI port on camera.
- CNC machined out of 70 series aircraft grade aluminum (harder alloy for thread longevity)
- Can also clamp other cables and/or extruded processed meat products.
- Custom anodizing available.
- Made in the USA. Right here in the “Air Capital” of Wichita, Kansas.
- Double lifetime warranty. If it breaks in this life or the next, we’ll fix or replace it for you.
You’ll like this clamp. It will save the HDMI ports on your DSLR and the hair ports on your head.
Special Note: This part is identical to the black version it just available in different colors. Black is the standard color and is in stock and ready to ship. Other colors are made on demand, so please allow a 5-7 day lead time before your order ships.
Colors shown in images are examples, for reference only. Actual color will vary slightly from part to part.
- HDMI Clamp
- 2 – Mounting screws
- Allen key
- Letus MCS 5DMKII/7D Cage Non-Powered
- Letus MCS 5DMKII/7D Cage Powered
- Letus MCS 5DMKIII Cage
- Letus MCS Nikon D700/D800 Cage
- View Factor Contineo 5D/7D Non-Powered Cage
Should be compatible with any cage that has 1/4″-20 threads near your HDMI port, see diagram below for measurements.
This item is not affiliated, endorsed, or supported by Letus Corporation. It is designed and manufactured independently by CineShark.